- Where context so permits, the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
- “The company” shall mean Direct Vans Bolton Ltd
- “The purchaser” shall mean the person in whose name the vehicle is ordered.
- “The manufacturer” shall mean the manufacturer of the respective vehicle.
- “The vehicle” shall mean the motor vehicle specified on the Order form.
- “The order” shall refer to a completed and submitted order form, or signed sales order form.
- “The supplier” shall mean the supplying franchise dealer or wholesaler.
- Nothing herein is intended to affect, nor shall affect the purchaser’s statutory rights.
- If you believe there is a problem with your vehicle upon arrival, please mark it on the delivery note when requested to sign by the driver. Afterward, contact our staff, who will record the issue and ensure its resolution. If any problems arise after the delivery driver has left, please notify us promptly.
- Please be aware that you are not permitted to carry out any repairs on the damaged vehicle unless you have received authorization from Direct Vans Bolton.